Adapter: Adaptor is a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system. Some modify power or signal attributes, while others merely adapt the physical form of one connector to another.

Accumulator: Accumulator, Battery, Current collector, Battery or Accumulator is a device that stores energy as a chemical energy,.

Actuator: An actuator is a type of motor that controls or moves a mechanism or a system.

Air Conditioning: A system for controlling the humidity, ventilation, and temperature in a building or vehicle, typically to maintain a cool atmosphere in warm conditions.

Air Cooler: It is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water.

Air Filter: The air filter is the part that absorbs air from the outside, which contains the oxygen that the engine needs to react to the fuel.

Alternator: An alternator is an electromechanical device that converts mechanical energy into alternative current.

Ammeter: An instrument for measuring electric current in amperes.

Amplifier:AN electronic device for increasing the amplitude of electrical signals, used chiefly in sound reproduction.

Analyzer: Energy Analyzer is a device designed to measure electrical parameters such as current, voltage and power in a system.

Angle Sensor: A device that detects or measures a physical property and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to it.

Antifreeze: A liquid, typically one based on ethylene glycol, which can be added to water to lower the freezing point.

Armature: The rotating coil or coils of a dynamo or electric motor.

Aspirator: An instrument or apparatus for aspirating fluid from a vessel or cavity.

Attachment: An extra part or extension that is or can be attached to something to perform a particular function

Axle shaft: A part that transmits the rotational movement from the differential to wheels.

Ball Joint: It allows you to connect with two moving parts without losing the ability to move. The movement in the ball joint is 3-dimensional.

Ball Valve: It is a quarter turn valve that uses a hollow, bore, and rotating ball to control the flow through.

Ballast: A passive component used in an electric circuit to moderate changes in current.

Band: A flat, thin strip or loop of material put around something, typically to hold it together or to decorate it

Barcode Printer: A device that is used to print barcode

Battery Tongs: An instrument with two movable arms that are joined at one end, used for picking up and holding things.

Battery: A container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power.

Bell Crank: A mechanical system that allows two moving parts to be connected to each other without losing their movability.

Bell: A hollow object, typically made of metal and having the shape of a deep inverted cup widening at the lip, that sounds a clear musical note when struck, typically by means of a clapper inside.

Belt: A strip of material used in various technical applications, in particular.

Bituminous Shale: A coal that occurs between lignite and hard coal (bituminous coal) in the carbonization process.

Blind Flange: A plug that is mainly installed to the pipe which is not used or not be used.

Blower:A device hat blows, typically a mechanical device for creating a current of air used to dry or heat something.

Bobbin:A device comprising a coil or reel, a wire through which the electric current can pass, and a cylinder formed therein.

Boiler Grid:Boiler Grid serves to keep the solid fuel (coal) placed in the boiler at the top,

Bolt: An aparatus that is used to fasten (something) with a metal pin or bar, in particular.

Box: A container with a flat base and sides, typically square or rectangular and having a lid.

Brake Lining: A device for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle, typically by applying pressure to the wheels.

Brake: An aparatus that makes a moving vehicle, line etc. slow down or stop by using a brake.

Braker: Devices used in alternating and direct current circuits and the conductors of these devices are called opening elements that protect the circuits and device from damage by protecting them from overcurrents.

Buoy: It stands on the water and used for different purposes.

Burner: A thing that burns something or is burned, in particular.

Bus Bar: In electrical power distribution, it is typically a metal strip or bar located in switchgear, panel boards and busbar housings for local high current power distribution.

Bushing: It is an insulator filled with oil between a transformer and and an overhead line entering the primary windings of the transformer.

Button: A knob on a piece of electrical or electronic equipment that is pressed to operate it

Cable Carrier: A kind of lifter that is used so as to lift cable drum in order to make easy cable pulling.

Cable Cutter: A kind of cutter which is used for cutting of medium voltage cable or kind of it.

Cable Lug: A kind of metallic material for connecting the cable.

Cable Stripper: It is used for stripping of cable layers while termination or joint are going to be done.

Cable: An insulated wire or wires having a protective casing and used for transmitting electricity or telecommunication signals.

Calibrator:A deviceor that is used to calibrate an instrument or experimental readings.

Campane:It is part of a braking system which reduces the speed of rotation of rear tires by preventing the drum from stalling and skidding by using the drum-in-out compression method.

Camshaft bearing:It is an auxiliary shaft that obtains the camshaft movement from the crankshaft. The task of the camshaft is to regulate the opening and closing times of the valves.

Capacitor:A device used to store an electric charge, consisting of one or more pairs of conductors separated by an insulator.

Cartridges:A container holding a spool of photographic film, a quantity of ink, or other item or substance, designed for insertion into a mechanism.

Chain Cutter:Some kind of cutter for cutting chains.

Chain:A connected flexible series of metal links used for fastening or securing objects and pulling or supporting loads.
Chemical:A compound or substance that has been purified or prepared, especially artificially.

Chisel:A long-bladed hand tool with a beveled cutting edge and a plain handle that is struck with a hammer or mallet, used to cut or shape wood, stone, metal, or other hard materials.

Chlorine Meter:An instrument that is used to measure chlorine level.

Circuit breaker:An automatic device for stopping the flow of current in an electric circuit as a safety measure.

Circulation:Movement to and fro or around something, especially that of fluid in a closed system.

Clamp:A brace, band, or clasp used for strengthening or holding things together.

Clip:An item that is used for the materials fasten or be fastened.

Clutch:A mechanism for connecting and disconnecting a vehicle engine from its transmission system.

Coal:A combustible black or dark brown rock consisting mainly of carbonized plant matter, found mainly in underground deposits and widely used as fuel.

Cock Valve:A kind of automatic shut-off that is activated to release pressure or heat if the temperature or pressure reaches or exceeds the specified limit.

Compensator:Compensator is the element that absorbs expansion and contraction of piping and mechanical vibrations

Components:A part or element of a larger whole, especially a part of a machine or vehicle.

Compressor:An instrument or device for compressing something.

Conical bushing: It is a kind of material used in pulley with conical holes connected to pulley hub.

Connector: A thing that links two or more things together.

Contactor: A device for making and breaking an electric circuit.

Contol Unit: It is called the system which is used in vehicles and provides control of all systems.

Control Valve: They are used to control the flow, pressure, temperature and liquid level.

Converter: An electrical power converter that changes the voltage of the electrical power supply.

Copper Plate: A polished copper plate with a design engraved or etched into it.

Cotter: Standard machine elements that are usually used in vibrating machines to prevent loosening of nuts, pernos and adjusting rings.

Coupling: A device for connecting parts of machinery.

Cover: A thing that lies on a material, over, or around something, especially in order to protect or conceal it.

Crane: A large, tall machine used for moving heavy objects, typically by suspending them from a projecting arm or beam.

Crosshead: A bar or block between the piston rod and connecting rod in a steam engine.

Current Bar: An aparatus that is used to measure functions like electricity, signals as a part of an oscilloscope or a kind of measurement device.

Current Transformer: A measurement transformer that is used to measure high current values which can not be measured with measurement devices.

Cylinder head: The end cover of a cylinder in an internal combustion engine, against which the piston compresses the cylinder's contents.

Dısc:A flat, thin, round object.

Diesel fuel filter:It is a part that acts as a filter from solid impurities that may be in the fuel.

Digital Multimeter:An instrument designed to measure electric current, voltage, and usually resistance, typically over several ranges of value.

Dimmer:A device for varying the brightness of an electric light.

Diode:A semiconductor device with two terminals, typically allowing the flow of current in one direction only.

Disinfector:Laboratory oven for germ production, sterilization, heating, cooking or drying at certain temperatures.

Display Card:It is the unit that allows the computer to display images.

Drill: Produce (a hole) in something by or as if by boring with a drill.

Dump: A site for depositing garbage.

Electrode: The electrode is a device for measuring the various differences in a plurality of circuits together.

Elevator Chain: A connected flexible series of metal links used for fastening or securing objects and pulling or supporting loads.

Emulsion Device: A fine dispersion of minute droplets of one liquid in another in which it is not soluble or miscible.

Encoder: A device that is used for standardization circuit, converter, software program, algorithm and converts information from one format or code to another.

Engine: A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion.

Entula: An aparatus that prevents damage of insulations on the conductors in the pipe openings where steel pipes enter the boxes, switch and socket boxes.

Epoxy Gun: A gun that is used to apply glue (something) using epoxy resin.

Eye Bolt:Bolt with end ring

Fan: A part of the item by waving something to create a current of air.

Felt: A kind of cloth made by rolling and pressing wool or another suitable textile accompanied by the application of moisture or heat, which causes the constituent fibers to mat together to create a smooth surface.

Ferrule: A ring or cap, typically a metal one, that strengthens the cable, stick, or tube and prevents it from splitting or wearing.

Filter Cartridge: It is a filtration device, works to filter water, air etc. to micron level and made of polypropyln etc.

Filter: A pass (a liquid, gas, light, or sound) through a device to remove unwanted material.

Flow meter: A Flow meter is a device that measures the flow of substances such as gas, liquid and steam and passes through in it and measures as a term of "unit-quantity / unit-time", mechanically or electronically.

Foam: A mass of small bubbles formed on or in liquid, typically by agitation or fermentation.

Foil: Metal hammered or rolled into a thin flexible sheet, used chiefly for covering.

Forklift: A vehicle with a pronged device in front for lifting and carrying heavy loads.

Gasket: A shaped piece or ring of rubber or other material sealing the junction between two surfaces in an engine or other device.

Gateway: An opening that can be closed by a gate.

Gear Box: It is the transmission organ that transmits the movement it receives from the motor via the pressure lining to the shaft or differential at the desired torque.

Gear: One of a set of toothed wheels that work together to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism.

Generator: An aparatus that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.

Gland: Internally screwed, nut-shaped part, sleeve that can be freely rotated to the end of materials such as pipes or cables and allows to attach the pipe to its counterpart.

Grease Pump:An aparatus that is used for lubricating with a grease of bearings, guideways, bushings, joints etc.

Grounding Rod:Connection to earth with a conductor in order to prevent leakage in electrical installation.

Harddisk: A rigid nonremovable magnetic disk with a large data storage capacity.

Heat Exchanger:A device for transferring heat from one medium to another.

Heat Sensor:A Sensor that senses the engine coolant temperature and notifies the engine control unit.

Heat Shrink Sleeve: It is a special insulation material which shrinks to a certain extent by shrinking by the effect of heat.
Hinge:A movable joint or mechanism on which a door, gate, or lid swings as it opens and closes, or that connects linked objects.

Hollow Screw:Hollow screw or bolt for releasably fastening components together has head whose internal profile allows tool to be inserted to unscrew it.

Hoop Gear: A circular band of metal, wood, or similar material, especially one used for binding the staves of barrels or forming part of a framework.

Horn: An instrument sounding a warning or other signal.

Hose: A flexible tube conveying water, used especially for watering plants and in firefighting.

Hot Air Gun: A type of tool used to renew or remove paints.

Hydrant: An upright water pipe, especially one in a street, with a nozzle to which a fire hose can be attached.

Hydraulic Filter: Special filter paper is used to filter the particles in the hydraulic oil and to create the required pressure during this process.

Hydraulic Motor: It is a mechanical actuator that converts hydraulic pressure and flow into torque and angular displacement.

Hydraulic Pump Seal: Pressure-resistant material that can be used in pressurized equipment such as hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors and hydrodynamic clutches.

Hydraulic Pump: It is a circuit element that converts mechanical energy into hydraulic energy.

Hydraulic: Denoting, relating to, or operated by a liquid moving in a confined space under pressure.

Igniter: A device for igniting a fuel mixture in an engine.

Image Transfer Device:A device that is used to transfer an image to a screen

Indicator: A device providing specific information on the state or condition of something, in particular.

Injector: A aparatus that injects something.

Insulating Mat: It is used to make insulation between people and the ground in areas where employees are exposed to electricity.

Jack: A device for lifting heavy objects, especially one for raising the axle of a motor vehicle off the ground so that a wheel can be changed or the underside inspected.

Jack: Input used by audio devices such as headphones, speakers, and microphones.

Kilingirik Gasget: Klingirit gaskets are especially used as sealing material in steam, water tightness and gas systems. The appropriate type of klingerite should be selected according to the ambient temperature, pressure and chemical contact.

Knife: An instrument composed of a blade fixed into a handle, used for cutting or as a weapon.

Laboratory: A room or building equipped for scientific experiments, research, or teaching, or for the manufacture of drugs or chemicals.

Ladder: A structure consisting of a series of bars or steps between two upright lengths of wood, metal, or rope, used for climbing up or down something.

Lamp: A device for giving light.

Lanyard:A rope threaded through a pair of deadeyes, used to adjust the tension in the rigging of a sailing vessel.

Laser:A device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules.

Led: Light-emitting diode, a semiconductor diode that glows when a voltage is applied.

Lens: A piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope).

Level Measurement device: An instrument device that is used to measure level.

Level sensor: An instrument device that is used to measure level.

Lift Reel: A cylinder on which film, wire, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound.

Load Cell: It is the transducer used to convert a force into an electrical signal.

Lock: A mechanism for keeping a door, lid, etc., fastened, typically operated only by a key of a particular form.

Lug Crimping Tool: It is a kind of hand tool that are used for the crimping of electrical cables which are cut, the part remaining or to be mounted to another apparatus according to its size.

Magnet: It is a kind of material that is used to stick or pull like the materials Iron, nickel, cobalt etc..

Manometer: An instrument for measuring the pressure acting on a column of fluid, especially one with a U-shaped tube of liquid in which a difference in the pressures acting in the two arms of the tube causes the liquid to reach different heights in the two arms.

Memory Card: A memory format in which various media files are stored.

Metal: A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, nd alloys such as brass and steel).

Modem:A combined device for modulation and demodulation, for example, between the digital data of a computer and the analog signal of a telephone line.

Moisture Meter:An instrument device that is used to measure moisture.

Monifold:A pipe or chamber branching into several openings.

Muff:The sleeve is a connection element used for joining tubes or pipes to each other with or without welding or soldering.

Nipple:A small projection on a device or machine, especially one from which oil, grease, or other fluid is dispensed in small amounts.

Nozzle:A cylindrical or round spout at the end of a pipe, hose, or tube, used to control a jet of gas or liquid.

Nut:A small flat piece of metal or other material, typically square or hexagonal, with a threaded hole through it for screwing onto a bolt as a fastener.

Oil filter:It is a kind of filter used to filter the oil accumulated in the engine oil sump to be cleaned as it passes towards the engine block.

Oil: A viscous liquid derived from petroleum, especially for use as a fuel or lubricant.

Optocoupler: A device containing light-emitting and light-sensitive components, used to couple isolated circuits.

O-Ring: Round section is an elastomeric loop used as a mechanical seal

Packing gland:It is the part that provides sealing between two moving and fixed parts.

Paint:A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating.

Pallet:A portable platform on which goods can be moved, stacked, and stored, especially with the aid of a forklift.

Panel: It is a kind of equipment that combines electrical equipment and elements that ensure the safe operation of the installation.

Parquet: Flooring composed of wooden blocks arranged in a geometric pattern.

Partıculate Filter: Partıculate Filter is a device designed to remove partıculate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of the diesel engine.

Pedestal Bearing:Rectangular hot-rolled iron or steel materials with cross sections perpendicular to length.

Peg:A short cylindrical piece of wood, metal, or plastic, typically tapered at one end, that is used for holding things together, hanging things on, or marking a position.

Photocell:A photocell is a light sensor that produces a voltage proportional to the intensity of the light falling on it.

Pıston Seal:A device or substance that is used to join two things together so as to prevent them from coming apart or to prevent anything from passing between them.

Pipe Line:A line that is used to transmit gas and liquid.

Pipe:A tube of metal, plastic, or other material used to convey water, gas, oil, or other fluid substances.

Piston ring:Internal combustion, 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines moving in the cylinder block piston or pistons on the piston grooves opened in the gray cast iron or steel alloys are made of ring-shaped parts.

Piston:A disk or short cylinder fitting closely within a tube in which it moves up and down against a liquid or gas, used in an internal combustion engine to derive motion, or in a pump to impart motion.

Plc:A special computer for the control of operators such as production lines in factories or control of machines.

Pliers :Pincers with parallel, flat, and typically serrated surfaces, used chiefly for gripping small objects or bending wire.

Plug: An insulating object connected to the end of a cable and inserted into a receptacle so as to energize sth.

Pneumatic Hose:The main function of the hose is to deliver compressed air to actuators, valves, instruments and other devices.

Potentiometer: An instrument for measuring an electromotive force by balancing it against the potential difference produced by passing a known current through a known variable resistance.

Power Source: Bir sistem ya da düzeneğin gereksinimi olan enerjiyi sağlamak için kullanılan birimlerin genel adı

Pressure Filter: it is used to ensure the safe operation of the elements after the pump.

Pressure Gauge: An instrument indicating pressure.

Pressure Reducer: A device that is used to reduce the continuous physical force exerted on or against an object by something in contact with it.

Pressure Sensör: A kind of sensor that is used to measure pressure.

Pressure Switch: A device for making and breaking the connection in an pressurized line.

Pressure Tank: To carry the auxiliary elements on it is to give the desired pressurization to the water by bringing water and air together.

Probe: It is a kind of instrument that is used to physically explore or examine (something)

Projector: An object that is used to project rays of light, especially an apparatus with a system of lenses for projecting slides or film onto a screen.

Pulley:A wheel with a grooved rim around which a cord passes. It acts to change the direction of a force applied to the cord and is chiefly used (typically in combination) to raise heavy weights.

Pump:A mechanical device using suction or pressure to raise or move liquids, compress gases, or force air into inflatable objects such as tires.

Rack:A framework, typically with rails, bars, hooks, or pegs, for holding or storing things.

Radiator:An engine-cooling device in a motor vehicle or aircraft consisting of a bank of thin tubes in which circulating fluid is cooled by the surrounding air.

Ram:Random access memory is a type of data store used in microprocessor systems.

Reactor:A coil or other component that provides reactance in a circuit.

Rectifier:An electrical device that converts an alternating current into a direct one by allowing a current to flow through it in one direction only.

Rectifier:An electrical device that converts an alternating current into a direct one by allowing a current to flow through it in one direction only.

Reducer:Gear system that changes the speed-torque ratio of a rotational movement by means of gears.

Reflector:A piece of glass, metal, or other material for reflecting light in a required direction.

Refractory:A substance that is resistant to heat.

Regulator:In automatic control, a regulator is a device with a defined feature protection function. Performs managing or maintaining an array of values on a machine.

Relay:An electrical device, typically incorporating an electromagnet, that is activated by a current or signal in one circuit to open or close another circuit.

Remote Control:Control of a machine or apparatus from a distance by means of signals transmitted from a radio or electronic device.

Resistance:According to Ohm's law, it is the circuit element that causes voltage drop between the terminals.

Resistor:A device having a designed resistance to the passage of an electric current.

Return Filter:A filter that is used in the return process of oil to a hydrolic oil tank.

Rod:A thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal.

Roller Bearing:It is a type of rotating element bearing that uses balls to maintain the distance between the bearing bearings. The purpose of a ball bearing is to reduce rotational friction and to support radial and axial loads.

Roller:A cylinder that rotates around a central axis and is used in various machines and devices to move, flatten, or spread something.

Rope:A length of strong cord made by twisting together strands of natural fibers such as hemp or artificial fibers such as polypropylene.

Rotor:A rotary part of a machine or vehicle, in particular.

Sanding Paper: Metal, wood and other things to grind the face of flattening and used in polishing, sanding dust glued on thick paper.

Saw: A hand tool for cutting wood or other materials, typically with a long, thin serrated steel blade and operated using a backward and forward movement.

Scaffolding: A temporary structure on the outside of a building, made usually of wooden planks and metal poles, used by workers while building, repairing, or cleaning the building.

Screen: A flat panel or area on an electronic device such as a television, computer, or smartphone, on which images and data are displayed.

Screw: A short, slender, sharp-pointed metal pin with a raised helical thread running around it and a slotted head, used to join things together by being rotated so that it pierces wood or other material and is held tightly in place.

Screwdriver:A tool with a flattened, cross-shaped, or star-shaped tip that fits into the head of a screw to turn it.

Sealing Ring:It is a kind of gasket placed between the parts and shafts to prevent oil leakage.

Sensor:A device that detects or measures a physical property and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to it.

Separator:A machine or device that separates something into its constituent or distinct elements.

Server:A computer or computer program that manages access to a centralized resource or service in a network.

Shaft Seal: Prevents oil in shaft sleeve from leaking into water or machine.

Shaft: A long, narrow part or section forming the handle of a tool or club, the body of a spear or arrow, or a similar implement.

Shock absorber: A device for absorbing jolts and vibrations in machines.

Sieve Cloth: A utensil consisting of a wire or plastic mesh held in a frame, used for straining solids from liquids, for separating coarser from finer particles, or for reducing soft solids to a pulp.

Sign: An object, quality, or event whose presence or occurrence indicates the probable presence or occurrence of something else.

Signal: Transmit information or instructions by means of an action, a sound or etc.

Silicon: The chemical element of atomic number 14, a nonmetal with semiconducting properties, used in making electronic circuits.

Slide Valve:A piece that opens and closes an aperture by sliding across it.

Socket Wrench:Hand tool for inserting six and eight seated nuts and screws.

Socket:An electrical device receiving a plug or light bulb to make a connection.

Solder:To create a system in electronic circuits; tell solder ere is a wire that can melt at certain temperatures in order to fasten the elements and wires together.

Solenoid Valve: It is a kind of valve used to regulate the fluid with the properties of the electric current they use, the power of the magnetic field they produce.

Spark Plug:An obstruction blocking a hole, pipe, etc..

Speed Sensor:A device that detects or measures a speed and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to it.

Stainless Steel Sheet:Stainless Steel Sheet is a family of iron-based alloys containing a minimum of 10.5% chromium (CR)

Stator:The stationary portion of an electric generator or motor, especially of an induction motor.

Steam Trap: It is the installation element used for expelling the condensation formed in steam systems.

Steering Adjustment Piston: A disk or short cylinder fitting closely within a tube in which it moves up and down against a liquid or gas, used in an internal combustion engine to derive motion, or in a pump to impart motion.

Strap: A strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, often with a buckle, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold onto something.

Support: Material used to support or position a material at the desired point.

Tag: A label attached to someone or something for the purpose of identification or to give other information.

Tank: A large receptacle or storage chamber, especially for liquid or gas.

Technical Drawing: The practice or skill of delineating objects in a precise way using certain techniques of draftsmanship, as employed in architecture or engineering.

Temperature Sensor:A kind of sensor that is used to measure temperature.

Terminal:A point of connection for closing an electric circuit.

Terminals: An equipment that enables the connection of electrical transmission wiring systems to each other under a working principle.

Test Light: Pen-shaped tool with a screwdriver to indicate whether an electrical circuit is open or closed by flashing a small lamp placed inside it.

Thermal camera:It is an imaging system based on invisible IR energy as the imaging method and in which the colors and shapes formed according to the general structure of the IR energy are determined.

Thermistor:An electrical resistor whose resistance is greatly reduced by heating, used for measurement and control.

Thermocouple:A thermoelectric device for measuring temperature, consisting of two wires of different metals connected at two points, a voltage being developed between the two junctions in proportion to the temperature difference.

Thermometer:An instrument for measuring and indicating temperature, typically one consisting of a narrow, hermetically sealed glass tube marked with graduations and having at one end a bulb containing mercury or alcohol that expands and contracts in the tube with heating and cooling.

Thermostat:A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point.

Thickness Gauge:An instrument that is used to measure thickness.

Thyristor:A four-layered semiconductor rectifier in which the flow of current between two electrodes is triggered by a signal at a third electrode.

Time Clock:A kind of material that outputs its contacts at the set time interval.

Timing Belt:These are the belts placed between the camshafts in the cylinder head and the crankshaft protrusion at the bottom of the engine block and placed longitudinally by means of pulleys and bearings.

Tire:A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road.

Torque:A twisting force that tends to cause rotation.

Tow Truck:A truck used to tow or pick up damaged or disabled vehicles.

Transducer:A device that converts variations in a physical quantity, such as pressure or brightness, into an electrical signal, or vice versa.

Transformer:An equipment for reducing or increasing the voltage of an alternating current.

Transmitter:A set of equipment used to generate and transmit electromagnetic waves carrying messages or signals, especially those of radio or television.

Tray:A kind of cable way used for transporting cables from the first point to the last point.

Tray:It is a kind of cable way made from galvanized sheet, plastic etc. used to distribute cables and reach the cable to the end point.

Trolley Busbar:A device that energize movable machines. Trolley busbar energize a movable system by connecting on the system mechanicaly and move with the system.

Tube:A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases.
Ups:An uninterruptible power supply is an electronic device that prevents any electrical, electronic device from interrupting the power supply, high or low out of tolerance.

Uv: Ultraviolet or ultraviolet radiation is called a beam of wavelength between 100 and 400 nm.

Valve Seal: It is the part that prevents the oil in the engine from entering the combustion chamber.

Valve:It is an outlet element that opens and closes depending on the condition in installations containing fluid.

Varistor:A semiconductor diode with resistance dependent on the applied voltage.

Ventilation Filter:The part that cleans the air entering the cylinders that make the engine start is called an air filter.

Voltmeter:An instrument for measuring electric potential in volts.

Washer:A kind of apparatus for distributing the load after the screw is tightened.

Water Pump: It is a mechanical device used to transport liquids.

Weighing: It is a device to find out how heavy (someone or something) is, typically using scales.

Welding: Join together (metal pieces or parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting using a blowtorch, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc..

Wire: Metal conductor into the form of a thin flexible thread or rod.

Xray:An electromagnetic wave of high energy and very short wavelength, which is able to pass through many materials opaque to light.

Leave a Comment


Don't forget to read some blogs!


RFQ on existing products or on manually added requests without any registration.


Contact suppliers through supplier or product pages.


List your brands and industrial products.